Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another day in LA

Well, I've had two incredibly relaxing days in a row. While the guys have been in the studio, I've been hanging out at Ken's house, going for walks, going for runs, cooking, doing RH work, reading, etc. And, since my days have been so relaxing, I don't really have too much to post, so I thought I'd give a post of things that I recommend...

Books that I've read lately:
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve
The Pact by Jodi Picoult
Gap Creek by Robert Morgan
Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende

Music Artists that I've recently listened to (live and on cd):
Rachel Loy
Teitur
Alexi Murdoch
Andrew Bird
Carnivaleros
RH (of course!)

New recipes:
Carribean Turkey Soup (just had it tonight...delicious! Be sure to use sweet potatoes and cilantro!)
Parmesan Crusted Chicken (Ryan made this the other week...soo good!)
Lentil Burritos
Squash Apple Bisque

Favorite websites:
www.mapmyrun.com
www.coolrunnings.com
www.bostonvineyard.org/sunday/sermons/podcast/ (great online sermons)
www.jillsady.com (beautiful stationary)

Kitchen gadgets:
the apple peeler/corer/slicer! (I just used this tonight while making an apple pie...they are amazing!!)

Okay, I think that is about it for now...I'll let you know if I think of anything that I've forgotten. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do we find the recipes?????