Monday, December 11, 2006

Belated Birthday...

Ooops...sorry I never posted about my ACTUAL birthday...I know you've all just been dying to know all the details! :)
Sunday, December 3rd, the start of the 27th year of my life, we went to church and then stayed afterwards with our Young Marrieds group to do some "fix up" projects that had been needing to get done...

Our friend Chris painting the sanctuary...


Me planting pansies...


Our young-marrieds group (+a young helper) posing in front of the soon-to-be empty "helps board"...


Ryan had planned a big surprise kick ball game to take place later that afternoon, however since by Tucson standards it was too chilly of a day (65 degrees)...we have had to re-schedule the game. I have to hand it to Ryan though, he somehow was able to plan this, the Little House party, and the bike without me having a clue...and all things that I totally LOVE!

That night we went over to Grammie's house for a great dinner! It was such a cozy evening with the fire place going in her place....and we even managed to get a game of "Gimme Five" in. :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How soon you guys forget what December is really suppose to be like;) Planting Pansies in December is just not right but sounds great. Some part of the U.S. start to sun bathe at 65 degrees. Enjoy the awesome weather.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby!

Ryan and Liz