I must say that I'm quite intrigued by the culture of Winter Park. It's a very small community, population 800, but it doesn't feel like any other small town that I've been in. It actually feels more like a big college campus for people who are all majoring in outdoor activities. Everyone was always outdoors playing (mountain biking, running, etc), or talking about being outdoors...pretty cool.
Here are some photos from the weekend...
Meredith and I first seeing each other in the lodge where we were staying...and where Meredith spent the night before her wedding day.
The walk to the Hawaiian BBQ the night before the wedding...
A little Albion pride...
Meredith's husband (to-be at this point), Chris Cameron, in the grass skirt...
Meredith and Janna staking down the sign to direct people along the 2-track dirt road to get to the ceremony the morning of the wedding...
The ceremony location...
The reception...
Congratulations Meredith and Chris! And just as a fun side note, Meredith's full name is Meredith Ryan Cameron :)
No comments:
Post a Comment