Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Texas to New York

Hello!

While we were in Texas at the end of August, we were able to have lunch with two of the nurses (Elaine and Charla) who I went to Jamaica with in March. Since they weren't able to come to the concert in TX, Ryan and Cameron gave a private concert at Elaine's house. :)



On the drive home from TX, Ryan decided there was no better state to try his first Big Mac in, so sure enough he ordered one...didn't necessarily feel great the rest of the drive home. oops! :)


This past Friday, I flew a red-eye to Boston and then drove with some friends to Albany for Kolleen and Doug's wedding (Kolleen was a roommate from when I studied in Ireland). It was a really fun wedding with lots of dancing and tasty food!

Me, Kolleen, and Orla (3 of the 4 roommates in Ireland)


Orla and Will, who met while we were studying in Ireland (Will is from Ireland), now celebrating their first wedding anniversary!


Sunday night, I hung out in Brookline with Jana and Jill at their apartment...nice and relaxing.

Yesterday I went for a beautiful run around Jamaica Pond, and then took the T into Boston to explore all of my old favorite places. Government Center now has free wi-fi, so I sat near this Farmer's Market and did work on my computer for a couple of hours before meeting up with Meredith for dinner!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Abby - Jay and I bought tix to Friday night's 10pm show!!! Hope to see you there!!! Been loving reading all the updates. Miss you!

Kristy :)