Hello!
Well, somewhere between Arizona, Maine, and Michigan I lost the cord to upload the pictures from my camera onto my computer! :( So...no photos for a while...sorry!
Ryan and I were able to go back to Tucson for a little over a week to rest, re-connect, and re-pack! The weather was sooo gorgeous...I'm bummed that we aren't there to enjoy this season...but truthfully, fall is the best season anywhere in the country!
Last weekend I was back in Boston for another wedding! My friend Kristin from Americorps got married...it was a beautiful celebration and fun reunion!
Today I drove solo to El Paso, TX! This is actually the farthest I've ever driven by myself. I traversed in 3 states...AZ, all of NM, and into TX. I got to see highway signs advertising some funny cities: Truth or Consequences and Elephant Butt(e). Tomorrow morning Cameron flies into El Paso and then we'll drive to Dallas...eventually making our way to Little Rock, NM for a college conference (NACA) where Ryan will meet us!
Ryan and Cameron are both in LA right now (hence the solo drive), and Ryan will remain out there while Cameron and I drive to Little Rock. There is a HUGE possibility that they could be completely done recording by Thursday...so if you'd be willing, we'd LOVE your prayers for that! Ryan's birthday is actually on Thursday and he has to spend it in the studio all day...just him and their producer. As much of a drag as that is, finishing this record would definitely be the best birthday gift ever! If you'd like to send him some birthday wishes on Thursday, I know he'd be super touched to hear from you! His email is: ryan@ryanhoodmusic.com
Buenas Noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment