Elizabeth Joy, 8 lbs, 15oz and a head full of dark hair!
Here's Nichole (my sister) and Elizabeth...

Emma, Roger, and Elizabeth...

Nichole and Elizabeth are both healthy and doing well! In fact, the family is going camping this weekend...life doesn't slow down when you have 5 kids. :) I love their adventurous life!
I've been home for almost 2 weeks now! Being in the same bed has been nice, but like I've told some of you, my definition of "home" has definitely changed. Home has definitely become more about being with family, friends, each other, etc...even now, we are more excited about seeing our friends and family in Tucson than being in our house (though, being in our house is a nice place to be).
Tucson is already mad hot! It was 103 yesterday afternoon! I've been trying to wake-up between 6:30 and 7am to go running, which most of you know is not my typical wake-up time, so it's been a bit of a challenge. I signed up for the chicago 1/2 marathon that is in September, and even though I'm not technically training for that yet, it has been good motivation to keep me running. I have recently gotten pretty psyched about the Tucson parks and rec department. They have gyms scattered throughout the city with nice workout rooms, a pool, classes, etc. To use the facility, it only costs $1 per visit!!! And, I just signed up for a 10-week yoga class that only cost $33! I love this place! :)
My new favorite running wear, is a running skirt. Honestly ladies, it's the most comfortable thing to run in...second to buns that is, but who really wants to run along the street in buns. :)
buns...

running skirt...
boy shorts underneath...
They come in various lengths, material, etc...so make sure you try a bunch on to get what is comfy for you! :)
My other consumer report, is this bag...I think it was made just for me! :) (For those of you don't know, my maiden name was Brown.)
I got to go to Rachel's bridging ceremony for girl scouts the other night...she has gone from Brownies to Juniors!
We've gotten to see a lot of family since we've been back, and also our friends. This Friday we are going to a Calexico Concert with Lori (ryan's mom). Our friend Chris plays bass for the band when they tour in the states...they are incredible! In addition to the band...there are also 2 full mariachi bands that will be on stage playing with them. Then on Saturday we are going to San Diego for a RH concert...send anyone you know that lives there our way! And, on Sunday, RH is playing in LA.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment