Monday, July 13, 2009

"I ought to be in pictures..."

Not sure if anyone else knows that old song that I used as the title. My neighbor when I was 5 did a dance recital piece to that song, and it has been stuck in my head ever since then. :)

Yesterday Ryanhood was asked to be in a photo shoot to model a San Francisco based fashion designer's clothing. Her creations are amazing!!...It's all sustainable clothing (a.k.a. old clothes made into new funky looking clothes). I was hoping that she also made woman's clothing, but I guess I will have to rely on my own sewing machine to create such fashions for women.

So although the Ellen Show hasn't happened (yet?!) Rachel did find us through Ellen's twitter and has since offered to sponsor us by supplying Ryanhood with unique ties to wear at shows.

The photos I have are definitely not the professional photos...but just to give you a flavor of our day...

First, meet Freak Show, whose chew toy is a bicycle tire...


Fashion Designer, Rachel:


Ryan practicing the first of many suave poses...


Making the shirt fit perfect!


Relaxing...


Check out the ties...I will have to take a close up photo of them another time because they are sweet!

1 comment:

The Wallenfangs said...

maybe recycled women's clothing can be your next business venture! can i place an order?