Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Loving Michigan!

We of course had to make a stop at Lake Michigan in South Haven, hopefully another stop will happen yet in our time here. I think we were the only people in long pants. It was not quite 70 degrees air temp, and the lake was full of swimmmers. But, I have to say this IS something I love about Michigan...I love that Michiganders take full advantage of being outdoors as much as they can.

Cherry Picking! Last day of the season, so we just barely made it. 18 pounds of cherries to eat now... :)



I don't know that this next part should fall under "Loving Michigan", because truly I don't love four-wheeling...it actually scares me. BUT, I do love spending time with my nieces and nephew. Here's Lydia taking me for a spin (quite literally, she's into going very fast and taking tight corners so we slide a little...ahh!)

Ryan promised to go slower...not true...

Not sure what is in store for today, but I'm sure it will be fun!

1 comment:

megan said...

i love the expressions on your faces in the 4 wheeling pictures!! too funny!