Friday, April 30, 2010

cousins...two of a kind!

Yesterday Ezra got to meet his second cousin Eleanor who just turned 1 week old! Here they both are totally zonked out. I think this was the first time that I saw Ezra as being HUGE...especially since he was next to such an itty bitty precious newborn. I know I've said this before, but I can't believe how fast he is growing. It's fun that although he doesn't have first cousins close by and around his age, he has two second cousins within a 5 mile radius that are within 3.5 weeks in age as him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he sure does look like a big boy!!!

that is so nice to be able to live close to family


love,
megan

How Jess Reads said...

Yay! I'm excited that the 2nd cousins are close too, since her only 2 cousins are 19 and 15! Of course I'm sure she'll have a lot more down the road though... :)