Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Eggs Man!

The other day I got home from work to Ryan and Ezra watching Spider Man. I teased Ryan that it was a little early to be exposing Ez to TV...Ryan insisted that Ezra had just woken up and was just watching the tale end of it with him. Then he tried telling me how it was important for Ezra to watch super hero movies so that he can act them out while playing dress up, etc when he's older. I didn't buy it. I said that Ezra can make up something to be, he doesn't have to go with a pre-characterized super hero...he can be whatever kind of super hero he wants to be!

The next morning while I was in the shower, Ezra transformed into his own super hero...drum roll please....Eggs Man!



(Megan and Nat...your burp cloths make very cute diapers when all others are in the wash! :)

2 comments:

How Jess Reads said...

Eggs Man is much cuter than Spider Man! And, (guilty face) Ezra watched about 5 minutes of Spiderman the other night too. He finished his bottle and was just sitting quietly on my lap watching for a few minutes till he was distracted by lightning! :)

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! I'd watch a movie of him over Spider Man any day (Spider Man is *not* one of my favorite super hero movies...). ;)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net