When my mom was in town she helped me kick start my new diaper business! That's right...this mama is sewing diapers! (And selling them here.) I have many more to post on etsy, but I'm trying to hold back and only post one every day or so in order to broaden the number of views they receive.
I'm really excited about this. Largely because we've been using my handmade diapers on Ezra for 4 months now and find them to be our favorite diapers to use....so I feel good about them being a high quality/super functional product.
Mom busy sewing...
Diapers cut out and waiting to be sewn...
A few of the finished product...
I will also be making some front snapping, but for now I'm focusing on the side snapping since they are my favorite!
4 comments:
So when I logged into my google reader there were 2 new posts, yours, and this one... http://www.younghouselove.com/2010/08/the-much-requested-cloth-diaper-post/
Maybe my google reader is trying to tell me something. :P
this is so cool!!!!
congrats.
xo,
j
this is GREAT news! and your diapers are amazing!
love,
megan
Best wishes w/ your new business venture! I think we definitely want to try cloth diapers w/ baby #3...unless we're on-the-road and without access to a washer + dryer. ;)
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment