About a year ago I decided I was going to start becoming a coupon guru. Well, I didn't. I felt totally overwhelmed by how to match everything up, and I felt pressure that I had to get everything for free, or it was a bad deal. I still desire to get everything for free, but I have come to understand that
stocking up on things when they are cheap is a great system...and that is what I am in the business of doing now!
For example, last week at Fry's cases of diced tomatoes were on sale for $11/case!...that's less than 49cents/can...and that my friends, is a smokin' hot deal.
We just got our first FREE items this week and I'm totally smitten about the fact that they were free (AND things we needed)!
Here they are:
1 comment:
Way to go girl! I only wish we had the same stores so we could talk deals! Keep the coupon pictures and stories coming!
Post a Comment