There I am hurdling (a.k.a. falling short and stepping right in) the water...
Our friend Joel is the one with the yellow shirt...I loved his outfit...even though both he and his wife keep insisting that it wasn't meant to be a "costume"...
Here we are post-race with Ryan's cousin Nathan and Uncle Terry...
Me and my daily running buddy...
My two biggest fans...I love you guys!
We hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. It was a small group: Ryan's mom, sister and grammie in addition to our little family. Lots of yummy food followed by a wii competition (somehow the remotes--I know that's not what they are called, but I can't think of the actual name right now--lost their charge before I got in on any of the action...or they were scared that I would beat them, not sure which :).
Here we are all ready for company to arrive...
Here is Ezra just after eating having fun with the napkin ring...
We have soo much to be thankful for! A great God who continuously provides for us, family both near and far, the opportunity for me to be a stay-at-home-mama, Ryan having a job where he can play music, a happy little boy, a house we enjoy calling our home, a wonderful community of friends, and the list goes on..... I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and continue to dwell in the spirit of being thankful!
4 comments:
Awesome pictures!!!!
You looked liked you had a great day. The tradition CC I bet brought many great memories. I always enjoyed the park south of GR when you ran in the fall, leaves under our feet and the smell of fall in the air. Our little guy looks so big and active.
Blue really brings out his gorgeous eyes. Can't wait until you come home. Love, Mom
It's awesome that my brother has more hair that you...he's such a hippie these days!
Maybe in about 3 more years I'll actually do the run with you... :)
Congrats on the 5K! It looks like a fun one. Does your husband Ryan like to run too?
Also - I spy an Ergo. That is a great photo of your two guys together.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
i cant take his outfit (in a good way)! seems like you all had a wonderful thanksgiving and how nice that it was at your house! xo, jana
Post a Comment