Tonight I got together with some great friends from City Year! It's crazy to think we met 9 years ago. Wow, we really are getting very very old.
It was such a nice evening. I was able to time nap time just right so that Ezra woke up 20 minutes before we left to go over to their house and was able to stay up until we returned "home" at 9:30pm (though, the ride home may have involved hitting some high notes on the scream-o-meter :).
I love these girls (and their guys too!).
Thanks for a super yummy dinner and a fun evening together!!
Ezra, me, Katie, Adam (also CY alum), Kristin, and Scott
Not Pictured: Annabelle and Ginger, Kristin and Scott's two beagles that entertained Ezra and cleaned up his eating area like it was their job. Thanks beagle gals...you made this night easy for me. :)
1 comment:
Thanks for coming over!! Annabelle and Ginger loved having Ezra over!
Post a Comment