Thursday, September 01, 2011

Friends...


I haven't done the best job taking photos of all my adventures with friends over the past week. I think it's because when Ryan is touring, I feel the need to be hyperfocused on Ezra (don't want him to fall into the pit of the train tracks, you know), so therefore, no photos get taken.

Yesterday however we met up with a friend and her kids at a park, and there were no train tracks in sight, so I was able to snap a few shots! :)

Teresa and I met in grad school. She was actually the very very first person I met at orientation. We studied different things and only ever had one class together, but we remained good friends.

Her daughter, Ava, is almost 5 and was soo into Ezra. In fact she was going around the park saying, "Brother Ezra this way".


And her son, James is 9 weeks old. I got to here all about her home-birth. So peaceful.


Oh, and I want to give a shout out to the Ceremsak/Lindsay family that we are staying with. They have been sooo helpful with Ezra! It took him a few days to warm up to them, but now they are all quite good friends. Ezra has been showing off a lot of his new dance skills. My favorite is when he bends his knees really low and stays there while swaying back and forth. :)

Here are Ezra and Lisa watching a music video. I love how pudgy his cheeks look in this photo.

No comments: