Most of the time this is fun and exciting, although I'm not going to lie...it also leads to very loooong times of waiting for him to start getting dressed, or from moving to being in the car to actually sitting in his car seat. Oh virtue of patience, don't leave me now.
I do love seeing the outfits he picks out. This was the other day. And no, this was not for bedtime, this outfit was picked out specifically for going to the park.
That would be "dinosaur on skateboard shirt", "basketball hoop (pajama) pants", and "snow boots" (because after all you always need to be prepared for a snowstorm in Tucson).
3 comments:
Mom, these are sports pants!
Can't you tell by the print?
Love, Ezra
The daughter of a friend of ours is about the same age and she is especially into emptying the contents of things. Of EVERYTHING. It's hilarious and occasionally very challenging. I'm curious about that game (?) at Ezra's feet. Did you make it? Happy 20 weeks -- you look so happy!
That kid is awesome! :)
~Rache
Post a Comment