Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mom and Dad visit Tucson!

My mom and dad flew into town yesterday from Michigan! We spent the afternoon watching our wedding dvd (I can never get enough of it...thanks Rache!). Then we went to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, which is more of a zoo/botanical garden/national park than a museum. It was absolutely gorgeous scenery.


A mountain lion behind a fence...the only way I'd like to ever see one...


Today we went all the way into Sabino Canyon, hiked around, and had a picnic...


Then my mom and I went to Lori's salon and had pedicures done! :)

While we were out getting pampered my dad put a new handle on the toilet so that it no longer stays down after flushing it!! And, he hung our light abover our table!

Then this evening we went out for dinner and then came home and played some scrabble...mom won the first game and I won the second. :)

No comments: