Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Janna and Jovan's wedding!

We just got in from Michigan last night where I had spent a week and a half, and Ryan 5 days. My first stop while there was to go to Janna and Jovan's bon fire and wedding! It was a great time of visiting with a ton of friends from Albion, and of course witnessing Janna and Jovan's beautiful ceremony and reception. Both the ceremony and reception took place outdoors in a little country town...I couldn't have imagined anything better for the two of them.

Janna and Jovan Giaimuccio (the combined their last names of Muccio and Giaimo!)


All of the Albion Brits at the wedding...(sorry, I don't think the person with my camera had full attention when taking the picture...)


Okay...sorry that this is all I can post of our trip for now...Ryan and I are packing up to go camping in the Grand Canyon and hope to leave very very soon! I'll post a lot more when we return!

No comments: