Friday, August 25, 2006

Who'd want to mess with Texas?

The show last night at Texas A&M Commerce went pretty well. They were great hosts and hooked us up with king suites at the Holiday Inn Express, chocolates, a delicious dinner, and cheesecake for dessert! Our drive today to Dumas, TX was through every small town you could think of...names such as 'Farmersville' and populations as small as 368 people! Luckily, we were able to add some excitement with more games of Outburst (Ryan and I are currently tied and need to do one more round to see who is the champion).
We go through a lot of states and I usually feel like I could live in almost any of them...but Texas....hmmm...this feels like the most depressed place I have ever been. Everyone seems as if they are just stuck where they are and unable to make any change with their lives. Other than wanting to go to Austin at some point, I don't really feel any desire to come back and visit TX.
Tonight we went to eat and ate the "salad wagon"...their name for a salad bar. And, then we played in the pool, hot tub, and sauna.
I think we are going to get ready for bed so that we will be ready for our drive to Colorado tomorrow morning! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay I have to tell you about this great game called, "The Question Game". It's off the show, "Whose Line Is It Anyway?". The object of the game is to ask nothing but questions, and you can't answer them. At all. So it could go like this:

How do you play the question game?
What kind of game is it?
How long is the question game?
How many questions can you ask?

So....you pretty much have a conversation with nothing but questions. It's a GREAT car game hehehehe.

YAY!
~Rache