
Last weekend Ryan and Cameron played their 3rd show within 5 months in Pocatello, ID at ISU. It's amazing and exciting to be in a city that is so crazy about their music! This show, was once again, a huge success. In fact, the college decided to make it a dinner concert as something extra special for students. The show was in a ballroom with tables nicely decorated and extra chairs in the back of the room, for those coming just for the show. Given that many of the students at ISU are "non-traditional" (a.k.a. mean age of students is 24) since they spend a year on a (LDS) mission, they have kids to bring along to the concert. There were 3 kids in particular that were sooo cute...dancing around, clapping their hands, trying to go up on the stage, etc. I tried taking a picture, but since they were so active, I couldn't get all 3 in at the same time...


Some of the students had made their own RH shirts, complete with lyrics on the back...(there were other designs, but these are the only ones I got a picture of)...


It was beautiful fall weather in Pocatello...it's nice to experience all of the seasons while we are on the road, and know that we can still be in warm weather when we get home. In fact, it just cooled off enough to turn off the a/c and open all the windows...I'm loving it! Oh, back to ISU...they had a craft shop!! I think that I was supposed to have gone to this school! It was soo great...sewing supplies, all sorts of beautiful papers, tie-dye, looms for weaving, etc...I wish I could have spent an afternoon there!

The next morning we went to eat breakfast at our hotel and our waitress was a huge RH fan! She started asking all about the show, and we were like, "how do you even know who we are?"...it was pretty wild...not ready for that sort of thing. She had Ryan and Cameron sign a photo and a t-shirt for her son, it was pretty cute to see how excited and chatty she was.
We got to Salt Lake City in time for an early supper at a delicious mexican restaurant, called the Red Iguana...they have like 9 different types of mole there...it's incredible!

We had wanted to go back for dessert after sound check, but we were too full! So, instead we walked around Temple Square in the rain. It was beautiful! Only LDS church members can go inside the temple, so after walking around the outside, we spent some time in the visitor's center looking at paintings.


Back in the Green Room...Ryan worked on the set list, and Cameron did visualization for the show. :)


The next day...it was back to Tucson for me to promote Charmin (just passed on coupons this week...no science fair experiment!) :)

The guys are back in LA recording...
3 comments:
Wow, Abby, how did you get the sweet TP gig? Very cool. I will definitely come to you if we are looking to change brands :)
LDS = Latter Day Saints?
I'M LOVING the picture! It needs to be put into a picture frame so i can introduce you to all of my friends! ;)
meredith xx
Post a Comment