
I got home from DC on Monday at about 2:30pm. I was really missing Ryan, so I decided to book a flight to LA to have dinner with him and spend the week at the Rock 'n Roll Hotel! (Thank goodness for Southwest vouchers!!)...so by 5:30pm, I was back at the airport and on a plane to LA! While Ryan drove to the airport to pick me up, Cameron made a great dinner and we were able to bundle up and eat outside by candle light...so fun!
On halloween, we drove to Venice Beach to have lunch and spend the day with our friend Owen and his sister and brother-in-law. Owen, then came back to Fullerton with us, where we got dressed up, played guitar, and passed out candy to the kids...followed by having take-out Mexican!
So, Ryan's facial hair really did have a purpose bigger than being a fun surprise for me the other week!...but, the days of experimenting are gone, and so his facial hair as of today. :)
1 comment:
I keep coming back to the blog just to look at this picture.
Hahahahaha
Love it! Love you!
Kathleen D.
Post a Comment