Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Run Jill Run!

Last weekend Jana, Jill, and I met up in D.C. for the Marine Corps Marathon...well, we weren't all there to run, but we were there because of the marathon. Jill was the focus of attention as she beautifully ran her first marathon!! Two years ago when I ran the Marine Corps Marathon, Jill met me at mile 22 and ran the rest of the way with me, so this year, I met her at mile 22 and did the same thing. It was so neat to be there and in it with her...she's a true gem!

Here's some photos to document the weekend with my ladies...

Pre-marathon preparations included writing JILL across her stomach in sharpie so that everyone could cheer for her along the way!


Looking so fine at mile nine...


Finishing strong on the uphill with only .2 to go!...


Yeah...she finished!! (and never has to run another marathon again if she doesn't want to...goal accomplished!)

No comments: