Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Chill in the air?

Well, I haven't updated lately, and I promised my sister I would write something (I have no new photos) tonight. I can't really tell you what I've been up to lately, because that would then spoil the christmas gifts I've been making for people... So, I guess I'll tell you what I did today. :)
This afternoon I went out to lunch with Ryan's cousin's wife...she's a burst of energy and has two little kids that are fun to be around. After lunch we went back to her house and made candied apples. I had never made them before, nor had I even really heard of them before. They are basically apples on a stick with a candy (jolly rancher style) coating around them like a carmel apple. Quite tasty and a fun tradition for their family.
On my way home this evening, I had to pump gas in the car and I was freezing standing outside...I mean, it was 55 degrees out! Brrrr! Who knew it got this cold in AZ!?!
Then, I came home and worked on mailing out RH Christmas orders of cds and t-shirts, and now I'm back to working on Christmas crafts/gifts! :)
Oh, just to update you on the house...I'm in the process of re-painting the bathroom...the blue just wasn't doing it for me, so we're going to go with browns and reds, I'll post photos when it's done! :)

I hope you are all having fun getting ready for Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update :) Nik

Anonymous said...

55 Degrees???? You poor thing.
.
.
.
.
Pfft.

~Rache

Hehe.