As soon as we pulled up to Phil and Kathy's on Sunday evening, it felt like we were able to fully relax and settle into "tour mode". I think while we are at home, we forget about what an extended family we have on the road, but it's true...it really feels like we have this totally separate life of family and friends that we just love to see and spend time with while we are toting around in the van from state to state. After we left Phil and Kathy's and realized we had a couple of more days until we needed to be anywhere, we called Diane and Hub to see if we could swing by...and now 3 days later we are still here. :) It's great...we feel so loved. Last night Diane's daughter invited us to come and play volleyball with her league. Ryan was hesitant because of his fingers being so valuable, but knowing how much he loves volleyball, I unfortunately encouraged him...and now today he is sitting around icing his finger which is swollen and black/blue today...I'm feeling pretty disappointed in my poor tour managing behavior. :(

And, the bump by nose ring is starting to go down...but not without faithful salt water soaks....

Basically, we are creating a hospital and Diane and Hub's for ourselves. :)
2 comments:
oh you've had a rough week! hang in there friends!
oh abby!! sorry about your nose and about ryans fingers! other than that, you guys sound really happy--and I'm glad you are together again!
Post a Comment