Saturday, August 22, 2009

Camera returned!

I have my camera back now, so it's photo time for events that took place 2 weeks ago. :)

Ryan's cousin, Danell, is a fashion designer for high-end ball gowns. She's made the gowns for Mrs. World, Miss USA, yada yada yada.... she's good! A couple of weeks ago she had a solo show in Flagstaff, AZ and asked Ryanhood to come up and play a set before the fashion show, and then also play as the models walked down the runway. I am pretty much in love with the town of Flagstaff...it reminds me of a little town I'd see in Vermont on tour. A little downtown area filled with local shops and streets filled with people who want to support them.

Welcome to Flagstaff..."When You See Only the Dark, Know the Light Will Soon Return"...


The band...


The gowns...


The wonderful designer, Danell Lynn...

No comments: