Ryan isn't home right now, but the house is calm and it's a perfect time for blogging, so I'm going to write anyway, despite the fact that I don't have a photo of Ryan in his very own baby carrier for Ezra.
Here we are getting some good snuggle time...
Needless to say, I'm a fan of baby wearing. And, I was on a blog the other day and saw a youtube video in the side margin that was titled "Baby Mamas (Put a Sling On Em)". Curious, I clicked it, and this was what I got...
Ryan the started singing "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce, and I told him that the girls in the video for Baby Mamas are just as good of (if not better) dancers than Beyonce. Just to prove my point, we then watched the videos back to back.
Well, upon that close of examination, I have to hand it to Beyonce, she's good. She gets paid to be good. But, I just love the Baby Mamas! :)
6 comments:
Abby - Is that a Moby Wrap? I have one too and LOVE mine!!!!! Couldn't live without it. I am a fan of baby wearing too.....
i think im laughing imagining the two of you critically analyzing these two videos. its funny cause they dont move very much but im guessing the moves are pretty hard...less than one week, cant wait!!!!!!!
oh my! that was very funny! hands down, baby mamas know how to dance!
ryan has his own carrier??!? precious!!
love,
megan
and that video is why I LOVE the internet.
That video is hilarious! I am loving all the posting you are doing lately! I too am a fan of the sling...I was so sad when Alexis outgrew the one we had. But I am also a big fan of naps in cribs too! :)
Abby I can see you dancing around the house wearing Ezra hehe.
~Rache
Post a Comment