Monday, April 26, 2010

It's official...

...we are not movie stars.

Tonight we watched The Blind Side. You may remember from last summer, that we were extras in this movie. However, after watching several football bleacher scenes in a slow motion screen by screen manner, we have come to terms with the fact that we didn't make the cut. Actually, we were cut out by just 1 person. Seriously. Our friend, Dana Lee, was sitting next to a woman that we saw over and over again...if the camera shot would have been just a little more to the right..we would have been movie stars. :)

At one point, I was sure that I saw Cameron, however upon closer inspection...it was Tim McGraw...I think he'll be happy with my mix-up.

2 comments:

Eileen Short said...

What?!?! Darn it! Just watched the movie last week...enjoyed it. Did you?

Liz Lincoln said...

We just watched that too and wondered if you'd made the cut. Aw shucks. next time.