Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Updated photos galore...

Hello all!

Here is a random smattering of recent photos.

Ezra playing with his friends Corban and Josh.

My favorite Corban story, which I recently re-told to Ryan and we keep laughing about... Corban's mom told her they were going to Chuck E Cheese (for the first time!), after being at Chuck E Cheese they got in the car, and with disappointment in her voice Corban said, "I thought we were going to see Jesus." Oh how things sound so similar to a 2 year old. :)

Ezra and Eleanor have made up since their last photo shoot...now they are even holding hands.


Ezra now has a favorite stuffed animal, and we think it's quite adorable how he likes to hold him when he takes a nap. This photo makes it look like we propped the bear next to him, but I promise we didn't. And, to make it even cuter, the bear's shirt says "I 'heart' Ezra"!


Our lil' pilgrim taking a bath...


My cute boys sound asleep in the morning...


Our neighbors Jose and Sara stopped by tonight for a visit!

1 comment:

How Jess Reads said...

Yay! Glad the babies finally made up...the tension whenever they were in the same room was just getting awkward! :)