1st Anniversary was to the Grand Canyon.
2nd Anniversary was to San Francisco!
3rd Anniversary was Patagonia, Arizona.
4th Anniversary was The White Mountains (Northern Arizona).
And, our 5th Anniversary was back up to the White Mountains this year! I must say, it was a bit more relaxing to be 6 months pregnant last year than to have a 6 month old with us this year in the White Mountains...but we much rather be with Ezra than without him! :)
The "prom pose" (a.k.a. it's awkward to take a photo with a sleeping baby in the ergo and get everyone in the shot. :)
The view from the rim walk is soo gorgeous! It actually reminds me a lot of being in the White Mountains in New Hampshire.
How cool is this tree?
And this tarantula?
Even though this trip felt a little less relaxed than before, we still had oodles and oodles of relaxation time. I think Ezra is quickly becoming Ryan's 2nd biggest fan (I remain the holder of biggest fan).
Lots of great floor playtime...
Someone found some new favorite toys...
Lots of fun dada time...
And mama time...
And family time...(a friend of Grammie's knit all of our matching hats :)
4 comments:
a) matching hats are SO cute!
b) I was thinking, hmm, Abby ties the wrap differently than me, because there's all that extra material hanging down below Ezra. Then I realized that it's probably just extra because you're so much skinnier than me. :P
won't lie...a tiny bit jealous...glad you had a wonderful time...terrific pictures!
love, love, love all the pictures and happiness in your faces!
love,
megan
A. Cool hats!
B. Your baby's eyes are so BLUE.
C. I always smile when I spy an ERGO.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment