Saturday, October 30, 2010

Will the real Ezra Green please stand up!

The other night Ezra was playing around in the refrigerator while I was putting groceries away. I was laughing to myself and wishing Ryan was home so he could see it, so I pulled out the video camera...and just so happened to get Ezra's first time of pulling himself up on video! I wasn't expecting him to pull himself up, so once my brain registered what had happened, my mad video skills ceased and I almost dropped the camera so that I could catch him in case he came crashing down on the tile (which he did not, thankfully). My favorite part is when he slaps his hand really hard on the shelf...as if to say, "Did it!"...oh, and I just love his little grunts on his way up. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess all the jumping has really been paying off! nice work Ezra!

love,
megan

Anonymous said...

so cute.

sending you lots of your way.

jill