Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Boston Museum of Science!

We have arrived in the east...YAY!!!!! Can I just say how much easier flying is when you have not only one (Ryan), but TWO (Cameron!) people to help entertain a certain lovable 16 month old?? Yes, this was probably the easiest flying experience I've had with Ezra. In fact, I even was able to knit a couple of rows. Can you believe this is his 8th round trip flight? That works out to one every 2 months of his life. We are taking full advantage of the fact that he flies free until he turns 2. :)

We are staying with our friends Lisa and Stace in Porter Square (Cambridge). It kind of feels like home here, knowing which way to walk to get everything we need, what direction to go on the T, what cannoli shop is the best in town... :)

Yesterday Ryan, Ezra, and I went to the Boston Museum of Science (for FREE with our Tucson Zoo membership...woot woot!). They had a great toddler room that Ezra loved.

Anything that entails a ball is worth spending a lot of time playing with...


Ezra's lookout...


Pink Ezra...


How many Ezras do you see??


The beehive. I was really hoping Ezra would want to wear a bee suit...but no cigar.


The water table that Ryan and Ezra were sailing boats and fish down...


The XLERATOR hand dryers that Ezra was FREAKED out by ... but then one step at a time he walked a little closer...until he had both hands and his head underneath and did not want to walk away from...






The life size light bright...I think Ryan and I may have enjoyed this more than Ezra. :)


And we found a great playground on the walk back to the T.

Uh-oh...caught kissing mama through the tunnel hole... :)

2 comments:

How Jess Reads said...

LIFE SIZE lite brite?!?! Oh. Em. Gee. My five year old self would've died from sheer happiness.

Anonymous said...

So, I'd love to know who YOU think has the best cannolis in town. :) Always looking for an excuse to try a new place! :) Have a great trip in the Bean - I'm babysitting Saturday so will miss the concert but if you swing through again on the way home let me know and we'll meet up. HUGS! -Kristy