Saturday, September 24, 2011

lots going on in the kitchen...

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. My hard drive is practically full, so I can't download (upload? I can never remember which word to use when) any more photos until we get an external hard drive to put them on.

So in the meantime, I present to you what is going on in our kitchen...

Ryan is playing a private house party tonight, and Ezra was really tired (teething) and went to sleep at 6:30pm. So, I decided to create a total mess in the kitchen and create all sorts of things at once.


Spinach Ricotta Bites
These are already out of the oven and I may have tried 1 or 4...and they are super scrumptious! Gluten-free, and toddler friendly.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream As good as it sounds.

Roasted Honey Cinnamon Chickpeas Pretty dry and dull tasting...probably won't make again.

Creamy Coconut Quinoa
This is a breakfast staple for Ezra...and I like it quite a bit too!

1 comment:

Eileen Short said...

So, the spinach ricotta bites look great...do you think it's too eggy/quiche-like for my tastes?

And thank you for the link to those breakfast recipes...oatmeal's been getting kinda bland recently.