Thursday, October 13, 2011

ezra talk...

The other day I was at a friend's house and she was cracking up over Ezra's pronunciation of different foods, and insisted that we video tape it now while he still says them in his own unique way.

So, we intended to do just so at dinner the other night, but as soon as the video camera came out, we forgot what food words he knows how to say and just kept asking him to say "watermelon" over and over (our favorite word of his), however he wouldn't say it for the camera. Not all was lost though, we instead got some "very Ezra" moments on camera.

The video is 1:39, if you don't have that much time, I recommend at least watching from 1:10-1:30.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is so adorable! I'm definitely going to say banana like that from now on.

melissa said...

Yep..."banana" is my favorite.