Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Wonderlands!

The other night we went on a family date to Winterhaven, a neighborhood in Tucson that is known for their creative and ultra decorated homes for Christmas.

With Ezra bundled under a blanket in his stroller, and hot cocoa in hand, we walked the streets of the neighborhood along with hundreds of others. This is a tradition I'd like to hold on to.




It is quite impressive to walk through and see all of the lights. There was a house that even had a light and water show timed to music. I tried getting video of it, but of course the "performance" ended just as I thought to do it. Oops...next year!

Yesterday, Ezra and I headed up to Mt. Lemmon with some friends to play in the snow! I love that we can go just 25 miles straight up a mountain and be surrounded by pine trees and snow! Please remind me (often) to go there more!

Last year we took Ezra sledding when we were in Michigan (he was only 8 months old), and he really seemed to love it! This year however, the entire way down the hill he just kept saying, "no no no no no"...and then once at the bottom he said, "more!" However, once back at the top he really didn't want to go down again. So, instead we played in the snow, ate snow, played catch with snowballs, and rode around on our friend's kiddie snowmobile.








The snowman we admired...

No comments: