As of yesterday I am 12 weeks pregnant. From what I've always been told (and even experienced with Ezra) this is supposed to be the time when I start feeling better, having more energy, and perhaps even showing a little vs. just feeling constantly bloated.
Up until this week, I feel like this has been an easier pregnancy than it was with Ezra. Yes, I've had days of feeling carsick all day, and most days I did take a good nap, but I've also been able to eat most meals.
Before Ryan left Michigan to go back to Arizona to teach we even discussed how "I made it!"...I'm over the first trimester yuckies.
Spoke to soon. Two days ago was my first time in pregnancy "getting sick"...and today I couldn't keep anything down until almost 7pm. Not to mention I had a migraine for almost 24 hours. What? Ugh!
I put Ezra down for his nap today (largely because I needed to lay down myself) and he snuck out of his bed not once, but twice (this is becoming a regular occurrence). Luckily my dad was home and watched Ezra while I slept...and he was even able to get Ezra down for a nap (without climbing out of his bed...super Papa!).
No comments:
Post a Comment