Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandpo!

Ryan's Grandpo is a leap year baby, and will be celebrating his 76th year of life this week! We had a little birthday fun celebrating with him and Grandmo at our house on Friday with Jessica, Eleanor, and Noel.

(Jessica is known for her baking skillz and I have pretty much been craving chocolate cake everyday since then.)


The wee ones at the wee table.


And the Es on the piano...


Ezra has been wanting to sing Happy Birthday most days since then, so I think I'm going to have to brush up on my piano skills and learn how to play it soon!

1 comment:

How Jess Reads said...

The pic you got of Grandpa is way better than the one I took! Could ya send it my way? :)

Also, I think maybe I should have Eleanor call them Grandpo & Grandmo too, to help differentiate from all the other grandparents!