Thursday, March 22, 2012

Family Date Night

The other night we decided to take Ezra out to ice cream for the first time. And for some reason I decided to phrase it, "We are going to an ice cream restaurant!"...Ezra was sooo excited that he ran into his bedroom to put his clothes on as fast as he could (remember, the boy prefers to be a nudist whenever we let him).


I think he suffered from a little brain freeze after taking a massive first bite because he asked if we could warm it a little. Instead we told him to just take small bites...which was awesome for us, because I think this is the first time ever that he didn't out eat us in ice cream!

Next stop, was the park...




Then back home for trains, popcorn...


...and jumping/rolling on the couch!




(I promise you this rolling game is not nearly as 'violent' as it looks...in case you can't hear him, he is requesting "more". :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks it was a fun time for for all. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

i love this post.
nudists love ice cream, too!

xo,
jill

How Jess Reads said...

The rolling game looks amazing!!

Anonymous said...

This video is HILARIOUS. Thanks for the giggle-inducing entertainment. :)
-meredith b

Anonymous said...

lol PICTURE!?

Rache