Sunday, March 04, 2012

rhythm...

A friend of mine talks a lot about having a rhythm chart for her kids to visually see during the day that lists all of the main things that are happening in their day. She said that the days she makes the rhythm charts, the day goes much more smoothly.

So, I decided to give it a shot today to see if it could help us with the little things that are so difficult: getting dressed and getting in the car seat.

In the end, I found that the rhythm chart was really nice for me to have to visually see how our day was going to go. ...I think Ezra liked it too, but the verdict isn't totally in yet. :)



*The pink drawing at the bottom of the chalkboard is Ezra's picture of the baby in my belly. This morning he asked if we could go to the doctor again to see the 'baby in mama's belly'.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Nap and popcorn? This is the best day ever.