That said, we decided to take it easy the morning we explored Epcot. We spent the morning at the pool splashing around.
And how about this outfit to scream cute and tourist? I love that he loves wearing sunglasses and hats.

Epcot is filled with beautiful gardens...
And, in case you are like me and didn't know...Epcot is a walk through a bunch of different countries (a.k.a. there is amazing food every where you turn!). We ate lunch "in Paris", watched some really cool candy art making "in Japan", were entertained by some improv on the streets "of England", and jammed on the drums "in Haiti" (Haiti isn't one of the official countries of Epcot, but it was the name of the particular little area we were jamming in)...

Oh, and a very captivating electric train in a country I don't remember...perhaps Norway?
Just before the night show...(or should I say the fireworks that totally freaked Ezra out and left him trembling?...sad!...don't worry he and Ryan walked into shops so that he didn't have to be afraid the whole time...)
2 comments:
Mini-trains in Germany. :) I know this sounds crazy, but someday you should come back for the Food and Wine festival in the fall - in addition to all the current great food each country has about 2-3 kiosks set up with other countries' great food available in small portions so you can try a ton. YUM!
I LOVE DISNEY WORLD! Have a blast! My favorite ride is Toy Story Midway Mania in Hollywood Studios. I also like the Carousel of Progress in Magic Kingdom (In tomorrowland). Cuz it's a great big beautiful tomorrow....shining at the end of everyday....
~Rache
Post a Comment