In case you are wondering what the upcoming fashion trend will be this summer, look no further...
 |
| View from front. |
 |
| Side profile |
|
|
I laid him down for a nap with his shirt off, and when I went to get him after his nap, he was dressed like this. Not sure if he got cold, and then mid-nap decided to take an arm out, or if the shirt got put on after he woke up, and then with much thought he pulled one arm out for the 2012 Summer Fashion Toga Trend. Whatever the case was, I liked it...and therefor that is how he remained the rest of the day.
Ryan put in misters for our back patio...yay!!! For those not from the dry dessert, misters are basically sprinklers that hang upside down from your patio ceiling to keep you cool in the summer. They were surprisingly a fairly inexpensive (less than $40) upgrade to our backyard. And, with how much time we spend out there...I'm super thankful to have them!! And since the tool box was out while Ryan was putting them in, Ezra decided there were a few other things that needed "fixing" around the house...and he has been diligently fixing things everyday since last Sunday.


p.s. blogger just changed their posting format, and I have no clue as to what I'm doing anymore, so sorry about the photos and text being all over the place...I'll work on that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment