Monday, January 22, 2007

Ice Fights


Last weekend Lori, Ryan, and I went to an Ice Cats game (our Christmas gift from Sara!), unfortunately though Sara was sick and couldn't join us. I was really into the idea of seeing a fight on the ice, since that seems to be such a crucial element in hockey. Well, my wish was definitely granted, and I quickly regretted it...it just wasn't pretty. They were ripping each other's shirts off and going crazy until they got done on the ice and then the refs would break it up. Four players got kicked out of the game due to fighting and there were 120 minutes in the penalty box...it was an unreal kind of game....but a fun night out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who won? What was the final score? Nik

Anonymous said...

Mr. and Mrs Green, Lng time. Get in touch with Cassandra O. I have mail for Abby.

Anonymous said...

I think everyone should experience a pro hockey game at least once. The fighting, the yells, the noise. Good times. :)


Blessings!
~Rache