Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Can I get a what what?!


I just got home from the U of A Platinum Bash Concert...what a night of lots of loud music! Good thing for handy dandy earplugs. :)

The show was exceptionally fun...I never thought I'd see Jay-Z in concert, let alone be blown away, but he was an incredible entertainer! The same is true for Kelly Clarkson...she can definitely sing! And from my brief interactions with her, she seemed very humble and sweet.

So here go the photos...

Ryanhood!! They rocked the stage! It was fun for me to be able to be in the audience singing along and dancing while they played...the operation had their own merch people to take care of our sales.


The Veronicas...


Third Eye Blind...


Kelly Clarkson...


Jay-Z...

1 comment:

Meglet said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you guys. Two very exciting posts in a row!