i might know an ellen that could show you guys a few moves! fun song! i think it will make everyone dance
love it. someone call ellen and get this to her ASAP.xo,jill
This makes me happy! I suspect Ellen will like it, too :)
Well we will for sure use this one with our little Ellen -- you should see her new hip shake! And I LOVE the song.
I love it!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i might know an ellen that could show you guys a few moves!
fun song! i think it will make everyone dance
love it. someone call ellen and get this to her ASAP.
xo,
jill
This makes me happy! I suspect Ellen will like it, too :)
Well we will for sure use this one with our little Ellen -- you should see her new hip shake! And I LOVE the song.
I love it!!!!
Post a Comment