It's hard to believe I'm
almost to the "1/2 way" point of this pregnancy! Even though it's been hard at times (morning sickness, liver acting up, migraines, etc)...I'm loving it. It's just so amazing to learn how the human body works and actually can create new life! I'm constantly amazed at how one day I'll tell Ryan, "I think I have allergies", and the next day we'll read online that during this week of pregnancy I will likely experience a lot of stuffiness due to increased mucus in the body, etc. I feel like that has happened numerous times in regards to various things, however "my pregnancy brain" is causing me to forget all other examples right now. I don't necessarily think you have to be pregnant yourself to experience this, for my friends who have adopted, I'm sure the process of learning about your baby's growth and development, has given you a similar appreciation of the miraculousness of life!
Now for some much requested belly photos...
10 weeks:

13 weeks:

17 weeks:

My belly from my perspective (why I think I'm so huge!):

My belly from Elisha's perspective (our friend's son):
5 comments:
You look soooooo cute and pregnant!
ok i can officially say YOU LOOK PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!
my goodness! you can hardly see your feet! I say 6 weeks and they'll be gone!! you must be cookin' up a nice big healthy baby. good job!
love,
megan
oh, I meant to also say that I LOVE how happy your baby is in your tummy! i believe that is a very accurate rendering of inside your belly
love,
megan
Love these photos of you Abby...especially the one where I can just see the tips of your toes.
You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment