..candy is in hand, but where are the kiddies??
As I was driving home from the craft fair this afternoon, looking forward to a much needed nap, I started to feel a little tinge of guilt about leaving all of the lights off in the house and hiding inside while the kids go from door-to-door trick-or-treating. It's a day of a community, when neighbors actually get to meet one another and come over, if for no other reason, than for free candy! So, I decided my nap could wait, and I went and bought an 8-pack of Twix candybars. We've never been home before on Halloween, so I wasn't sure what the turn out would be and if I'd need a lot or a little...and I knew I didn't want to house a ton of leftover candy, so my little 8-pack is keeping the guilt at bay. So far, I haven't had a single costumed kid to oohh and ahhh over.
2 comments:
The more candy bars for baby green to enjoy?
oh-that's sad! I agree...it is so much fun to go out into the community and meet people, and discover all the wonderful people you live near!
Post a Comment