Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kraftin' it up at Grammie's!

Two nights ago Grammie and I had Kraft Macaroni and Cheese for dinner. Now, maybe you need to meet Grammie to know the significance of this, but it's HUGE! When I asked her what she wanted for dinner, and she said Macaroni and Cheese, I about fell over. Grammie is very proper, not too many food items come from a box or a can, and everything is eaten on nice plates. She said two months ago that her friends, Bebe and Belle, introduced her to Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and she's been hooked ever since. She even confessed to being able to eat a 'whole box' in one sitting. Ha! I love it.

This year has been nice and relaxing with the days leading up to Christmas. No last minute crafting or wrapping, just lots of enjoyment of dinner parties, and the glow of the Christmas tree. I hope all of you have a truly wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing says delicious like a box of macaroni and cheese!! :)

merry christmas to you both!!

love,
megan