Monday, March 29, 2010

40 Weeks + 1 Day

I have been asked a lot lately if I have had the baby yet. A friend just sent me a great link that made me giggle in reply to that very question.
Yesterday was a great "due date" day for us. We woke up, ate a yummy breakfast, played peanuts (card game), went to Chris and Melissa's for lunch, played scrabble, took a nap, went for a long walk, ate dinner, played rummikub, went to bed.
Ryan and I both have colds right now, so I looked online to see if I could take cough drops or not...they said that pregnant women should stay away from cough drops with menthol because they may cause contractions...I decided that meant I should have as many cough drops as I need/want. :)
The only "problem" with not having had the baby yet, is that all of our yummy treats that I made last week are almost gone now and the cupboards will soon be bare again...and well, my mom and dad don't get here until Friday! I guess it's time to go to the grocery store again. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no. sorry to hear that you are sick again! i hope you are getting lots of rest. that link was very funny! i sure hope that people are not asking you if you have had your baby while looking at you!

love,
megan