Thursday, March 25, 2010

Four Years of Bloggin'...

Today is my 4 year anniversary of blogging! I am pretty sure that more people read blogs now than they did then. In fact, I don't think too many people knew what blogs were then. It was a time before "blog titles" mattered (hence my very simple "The Green Family" blog title and my non-matching blog address of "ryanandabbygreen.blogspot.com"), before fancy blog backgrounds existed, and to my knowledge before people earned livings off of blogging. If I knew then what I know now...maybe I would have entered into the blog world a little differently. But to be honest, I'm glad I didn't know then what I know now and that my blog is just simply "me" with no agenda of having sponsors or making money...just sharing a little bit of green living with friends and family. (Though, donations will always be gladly accepted. :)
Here is my first ever blog entry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Abby! It has been 4 wonderful years. Keep up the good work! :) -Kristy

megan said...

happy 4 year blogging anniversary! i think it is a perfect blog! it was fun to look at your first entry and see your house, and picture all the joy that is inside!

love,
megan

Eileen Short said...

You are quite the revolutionary! :) SO glad you're in the blogging world.

Jana's Blog said...

happy birthday blog! and another birthday (licherally) coming soon... love you.

Jolon said...

congrats & rock (I mean BLOG) on, Mrs. Green :)