My good friend Jana from Boulder (via Boston) is in town visiting! I LOVE having company...it is so nice to have people whom you have such history with come and be part of the "newness" of where we live now. We literally did nothing the entire time she was here. We sat in the living room and stared at Ezra, went for walks, chilled at a coffee shop, cooked meals, and went to a game night. I guess that isn't really "nothing", but really it was the most chilled out version of having someone in town that I've probably ever experienced (aside from my parents being here after Ezra was born)...and it was wonderful!
Cozy with Auntie Jani right from the start...


Lovin' his blue hat from Grandma Sue!

Modeling his button down shirt...definitely a daddy look alike. :)

Speaking of dad...we are totally missing him while he is away in Missouri for the weekend!
4 comments:
look at this big boy! he is most definitely stylin' with his button down shirt. and who made the great shirt with ryan on it??!! very fun! i'm glad you had relaxing company while ryan was away.
love,
megan
He looks so much more alert than last week's pics! Love, Mom
I can't believe how big he has gotten! I love checking your blog and finding new pics!
That button-down guitar shirt is adorable...and so is that onesie with the photo of his daddy! He is a well-dressed little guy, that's for sure! :)
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment