Yesterday was hot...summer is totally upon us here in the southwest. However, in the shade of a tree with the breeze blowing...it was a beautiful day! While Ezra and I were at a baby shower in the morning, Ryan went to the store and got all of the fixings for a picnic. We went to the little park in our neighborhood with great shade trees, and enjoyed the afternoon as our family of 3. (I'm pretty sure Ezra is saying "Go Team Green" in this last photo! :)
4 comments:
The last picture rocked my socks off.
~Rache
oh abby, all the pictures just make my heart melt! he is one beautiful, happy boy, and the pictures show how much you and ryan are in love with him!
love,
megan
I love the 2nd pic.
It's like what do you want me to do?
Love, Mom
Awesome pictures!
And his monkey shirt? So cute!!! Where did you get it?
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment